Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Strawberry picking!


In Mid-June we went Strawberry picking with Madtown Moms (my Moms group). It was very nice and while Valerie was in her white shirt, she decided to start eating by herself. It's funny - she won't eat the strawberries now, only while we were out in the field!
So, she is starting to drink from her own sippy cup and feed herself. Mostly cheese! This girl loves cheese and ALL KINDS... havarti, havarti w/ dill, english cheddar with chives - you name it. And, we found out tonight that she like ham too. So, ham & cheese. I think the eating fruits and veggies phase is over with for now and who knows if it'll ever return... oh well. One of the Mom's, Rebecca - recommended a great book called - My Child Won't Eat. It is wonderful and I think I am going to end up buying it as a reference.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Catherine told me about the strawberry feast :) Cute picture! She is really learning a lot right now.