Sunday, November 2, 2008


Whenever we tell Valerie to smile - she makes this funny face. Here's Gina in one of her better moments... sleeping. It has been TOUGH.
Yesterday was so hard - Gina had the usual fussies most of the day and Valerie started to whine around 1 PM and didn't stop until bedtime. 2 kids constant crying/whining at the same time slowly drives you insane. Gina started up around 8PM and didn't stop until 12:30AM. Horrible... Sorry this post sounds so bad, it's just been a rough weekend.
I called my friend Kris who told me - it DOES get better!!! She had 2 colicky kids who are 19 months apart (I think that's right) and now she gets to do the fun stuff with them.
We are truly blessed with these girls - Thank God they are healthy and happy (sometimes). I know that this too shall pass...

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Ahhhh, I love Val's "smile" sooo cute!! I havn't been to your site in a while, can't wait to spend some time & check it out!! Love ya, K

Kyle said...

Your kids are just darling! Yes, it does get better! For me, I was in "kid hell" until Leland hit 3. You don't realize it until later and you look back on it. Because the whining, crying, diapers and bottles are just every day life. Hang tough! Don't let them get you down and EVERYTHING will get better and it's ALL temporary!
Kisses to everyone!
Love, Kyle

P.S. Will add your blog to mine.